Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning
The Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning provides resources for faculty on high impact pedagogies and learning technologies, and support for faculty and staff on assessment of student learning and institutional effectiveness.
Center for Excellence Goals
- To promote excellence in teaching and learning through cutting-edge technologies and high impact pedagogues
- To support and retain new faculty across the disciplines; to challenge and engage experienced faculty in the scholarship of teaching
- Through alignment with Title III initiatives, to actively contribute to the campus-wide effort to increase student retention, persistence, and success.
- To promote, support, and sustain lean and effective processes for assessment of the student learning and institutional effectiveness that are used for ongoing planning and improvement.
- To strengthen the reputation of Daemen as a leading institution for excellence in teaching and learning technologies
Please check out our Workshops and Events calendar to learn more about upcoming professional development opportunities sponsored by the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning and Title III.
Learn more about the Experimental Classroom and its available services and technologies.
Teaching & Learning Resources include "20 Minute Mentor" videos on solutions to common teaching challenges and links to searchable online resources on a variety of instructional topics.
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning and Title III Staff
Executive Director, Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning
Title III Project Director
Director of the Experimental Classroom
Assistant to Retention Activities and Academic Support Services
Project Assistant, Title III and the Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning
Executive Director, Retention Activities