Daemen College's Experimental Classroom provides opportunities for faculty to experiment with technological and pedagogical techniques, tools, and environments designed to to enhance student learning.
Check out the Experimenting with Pedagogy Blog
- Instructional consulting for course and program design
- Workshops and events on educational pedagogy and technology
- Educational technology vetting and guidance
- Multimedia development for course materials
- Collaboration space and facilitation for groups
- Reading resources for learning, teaching, technology, or higher education news
The Ed Tech you can use or checkout
Flexible meeting and collaboration space
The Experimental Classroom in RIC 213 is available for faculty collaborations, department meetings, pedagogical experiments, class sessions using our educational technology.
Contact Mike Berta for details and assistance.