“ Healthy Living: Water Brings Us Together”
Saturday, September 26, 2015
8:30am-12:00pm (table setup begins at 8am)
Wick Student Center, Daemen College
8:30-9:00am - Registration and Exhibit Tables, Free Continental Breakfast
9:00-10am - Opening Presentations
- Paul Maurer, Retree WNY "Progress in Replanting and Ecological Benefits of Trees"
- Dr. Sherri Mason, SUNY Fredonia "Hazards of Microbeads to our Great Lakes"
10:00-11:00am - Exhibits* and Networking
11:00am-Noon - Workshops
- Tree Planting Techniques
- Endocrine Disruptors in our Water
- Best Lawn Practices to reduce water pollution
- Stormwater Control
- Reducing Water Use in your Home
*For exhibit tables, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wick Center back porch available from Friday, Sept. 25 -Sunday, Sept. 27.
- Visit sunnking.com/ to see a list of acceptable items for recycling.
Entercom Buffalo, The Buffalo News, Daemen College, The Knoer Group, PLLC and WNY Apollo Alliance.