- Shawn J. Kelley, Associate Professor of Philosophy/Religious Studies; Department Chair; B.A. College of Holy Cross; Ph.D., Vanderbilt University.
- James A. Moran, Professor of Philosophy; A.B., Manhattan College; M.A., Ph.D., Fordham University.
- Charles J. Reedy, Associate Professor of Religious Studies; B.A., St. John Fisher College; M.A., Ph.D., St. Michael’s College, University of Toronto.
- Charles J. Sabatino, Professor of Religious Studies; A.B., St. Mary’s University; S.T.B., Gregorian University, Rome, Italy; S.T.M., Berkeley Divinity School, Yale University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Chicago.
- Serife Tekin, Assistant Professor of Philosophy; B.Sc. Middle East Technical University, Turkey; M.A., University of Saskatchewan, Canada; Ph.D, York University, Canada; Postdoctoral Research, Dalhousie University, Canada, and University of Pittsburgh, USA.