The B.S. Accounting/M.S. Professional Accountancy program is a registered curriculum in Accountancy with the New York State Board of Accountancy. Successful completion qualifies students to sit for the CPA exam in New York State.
MS Global Business
To be successful, today’s business professional must approach the marketplace with a global state of mind.
Designed to instill a professional mastery of current and emerging global business issues, program participants will obtain the necessary skills to compete in today’s global marketplace. Created for the working adult, classes are offered evenings.
Key Features Include
- A three-stage academic program that logically advances students through the 30-credit hour curriculum.
- A superior academic facility offers a state-of-the-art computer teaching lab, a computer usage lab, distance learning facilities, free remote access to the internet/e-mail, and experienced technology personnel to assist students.
- Specialize in either marketing, management information systems (MIS), or accounting.
- Small class sizes (8:1 student/teacher ratio) that help facilitate enhanced interaction with faculty members dedicated to teaching excellence and providing personal attention to each student.
The following optional activities are available
- Short and long term study abroad.
- Internships in international companies.
- Intensive Spanish language training in Mexico.
- Scholarships are available.
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us email@example.com or call 800.462.7652.