(Open To All Students)
Note: 12 credits must be completed at Daemen College.
Requirements (18 credits)
Students may earn a minor in Accounting by completing the following courses with a minimum 'C' grade:
- ACC225 Financial Accounting (3)
- ACC226 Managerial Accounting (3)
- ACC311 Intermediate Accounting I (3)
- ACC312 Intermediate Accounting II (3)
- ACC315 Cost Accounting (3)
- 3 credits in an Accounting elective
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.462.7652.