William R. DiPietro, PhD.
William DiPietro, Professor DiPietro has a PhD in economics from the University of Pittsburgh. He has published in business and economics journals around the world including Economia Internazionale, The Journal of Policy Modeling, Applied Econometrics and International Development, The International Journal of Social Economics, Review of Applied Economics, The Indian Economic Journal, Briefing Notes in Economics, The Journal of Economic Development and many others.
While on research sabbatical for the Spring 2011 semester, Dr. William DiPietro was successful in having seven articles published:
- "The Economic Output Instability and the Military Disposition of the Government." Empirical Economic Letters, Vol. 10, No.1, 2011
- "Country Characteristics and Inflation: A Panel Analysis." International Journal of Research in Computer Application and Management, Vol. 1, No. 2, 2011
- "Happiness and Human Rights." Journal of Global Business Issues, Vol. 5, Issue 1, 2011
- "Occupational Wages and Globalization." iBusiness, Vol. 3, No. 2, 2011
- "Corruption and the Size of the Government: A Panel Analysis." International Journal of Development Research and Quantitative Techniques, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2011.
- "The Effect of Advertising on Aggregate Consumption: A Panel Analysis." The Journal of World Economic Review, No. 1, 2011
- "Corruption and the Quality of Auditing Standards." Asian Economic and Financial Review, Vol. 1, No. 3, 2011.