If you are interested in seeking external funding sources for your project, the Executive Director of the Office of Academic Grants & Sponsored Program Services will help.
- conducting research on foundations and agencies
- disseminating RFPs (requests for proposals) to faculty and staff
- obtaining grant applications and guidelines
- assisting with letters of inquiry
- setting up meetings with faculty and prospective funders
Professional Development Opportunities
The Academic Grants & Sponsored Programs Office also distributes and houses information about fellowships and other professional development opportunities for faculty. To read more about these opportunities and the faculty at Daemen who have received them, visit Professional Development Opportunities.
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.462.7652.