Student Mentored Assistants for Resources in Technology
The Daemen College S.M.A.R.T. Squad offers a variety of services to help the student body with their technology needs and problems. If you don’t know who to ask or what to do with technical issues, contact the S.M.A.R.T. Squad Help desk!
The S.M.A.R.T. Squad is a student staffed help desk trained and mentored by Academic Computing Services to diagnose and remedy problems for personally owned student, faculty, and staff computers. The S.M.A.R.T. Squad can be reached by telephone at (716) 566-7865 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five-minute computer check up
- Diagnostic, installation and repair services available
- Daemen College network connection and registration assistance
- Attempt recovery for lost or damaged data
- Installation of Symantec Endpoint anti-virus software and Microsoft Office (resident, student-owned computers only)
Items We May Request to Complete your Repair
- Daemen College ID Card
- A/C Power Adapter
- Computer Password
- A few minutes to demonstrate your computers issue
- Operating System Disks: May be required for your repair
- Warranty Information
Terms of Service
Daemen College, the S.M.A.R.T Squad and its employees are not responsible for data loss, data corruption or the inability to access files or mal-function of computer hardware. It is the computer owner's responsibility to back up any data, software, or files stored on the computer or removable media. The S.M.A.R.T Squad reserves the right to decline any service request. Inappropriate material that violates state or federal law will be turned over to the proper authorities on campus. Students under eighteen years of age may require permission from a parent or guardian to receive service. Any services performed by the S.M.A.R.T. squad could impact or negate the manufacturers warranty.
The S.M.A.R.T. Squad Help Desk does NOT monitor e-mail 24/7 nor is ACS staff available 24/7.
S.M.A.R.T. Squad Scheduler