A It shall be the duties of the President:
1. To represent the Student Association at all times in social and business affairs when appropriate.
2. To preside in all cases where the Student Association is concerned.
3. To chair all Senate and Executive Board meetings.
4. To call emergency meetings of the Association and any sub-committees, if necessary.
5. To create special sub-committees after consultation with the Executive Board.
6. To vote only in the case of a deadlock.
7. To delegate Presidential responsibilities to any of the three Vice Presidents, if and when it is necessary.
8. To draw up an agenda for each Senate meeting.
9. To keep records of all Boards of the Association; including their Vice Chairs and Secretary.
B. It shall be the duties of the Vice President of Governing:
1. To preside over Student Association meetings in the absence of the President.
2. To act as the chair of the Governing Board.
3. To consult with the President on the creation of special sub-committees concerning governing matters.
4. To hold the Student Association Elections.
5. To act as the Purchasing Agent for the Association.
6. To work c1osely with college administrators and forming organizations on the creation of acceptable bylaws and constitutions.
7. To recommend new organizations to the Senate for a vote of approval before making a recommendation of recognition to the college administration.
C. It shall be the duties of the Vice President of Programming:
1. To act as chairman of the Programming Board.
2. To consult with the President on the creation of special active sub-committees concerning programming matters. Active sub-committees must have a weekly report for the Student Association President.
3. To supervise the calendar of events and the plans thereof.
4. To organize the Programming Board by the third full week of the semester.
5. To work in closely with the Director of Student Activities.
6. To monitor all announcements of events on campus bulletin boards for content and timeliness.
D. It shall be the responsibilities of the Vice President of Collegiate Affairs:
1. To create a Collegiate Affairs Committee by the third full week of the semester by recommending student representatives for each of the college-wide standing committees that require student participation (e.g. Educational Policy Committee, Trustees Committee...).
2. To obtain a report on the actions of college-wide standing committees from student representatives, minutes, and chairs of committees.
3. To report all actions of standing committees to the Student Association in general meetings.
4. To act as liaison between the standing committees and the Student Association in the event that the Association would wish to have input on or question the actions of a standing committee.
5. To chair the Collegiate Affairs Committee and convene meetings of it whenever necessary.
E. It shall be the duties of the Treasurer:
1. To keep account of all receipts and expenditures made by the Association.
2. To assist in the drafting and approval of the yearly budget.
3. To make a monthly written report of all transactions and make it available to the public upon request after presentation to the Association at its regular weekly meetings.
4. To work closely with the office of Student Affairs, especially during the audit of Student Association Records.
F. It shall be the duties of the Secretary:
1. To record the minutes of the Executive Board and Senate meetings.
2. To read the minutes of the previous Executive Board and Senate meetings at the beginning of each respective meeting.
3. To type the minutes of the aforementioned meetings and distribute them to the college administration, to all student organizations, and make available to anyone else by posting them in the Wick Center.
4. To record and retain copies of ail outgoing correspondence of the Association.
G. It shall be the duties of the Class Presidents:
1. To represent their respective classes at all Senate meetings.
2. To be able to report back to their respective classmates all pertinent information and deliberations of the Senate.
3. The Senior Class President shall work closely with the Director of Student Activities to plan, arrange and attend all Senior Week activities and Commencement.
4. The Senior Class President shall work closely with the President of the College to determine who will be the Commencement speaker.