Enter the legal field with the skills you need to succeed – this certificate leads to positions as law clerks, grant writers, parole officers and much more.
- Available to undergraduate Daemen students or any student with a four-year degree.
- Program can be finished in as little as two semesters.
- Most classes are offered at night to accommodate the working professional.
- Students gain legal writing, research, and analytical skills.
- Students participate in internships, our legal clinic, trips to courts and legal offices, and hear from guest speakers.
With paralegal skills, you can be a small business owner or work for a legal software company. These skills can also help prepare you for law school.
Paralegal skills can prepare graduates to work in:
- law firms
- the legislature
- insurance companies
- employment agencies
- health insurance agencies
Popular careers include:
- Bar association administrator
- Claims adjuster
- Compliance officer
- Court clerk
- Grant writer
- Evidence technician
- Law clerk
- Legal analyst
- Probation officer