Treatment is currently provided to patients at no charge to them thanks to the funding provided by the John R. Oishei Foundation. To receive care, you will need a prescription from your primary care physician. Appointments are required.
- Electric Stimulation to promote cellular changes in the wound and stimulate healing.
- Advanced wound care dressings designed specifically to treat your condition and the behavior of your wound
- Compression dressings to reduce swelling in your legs.
- Debridement to selectively remove unhealthy and non beneficial tissue that impairs wound healing.
- Hydrotherapeutics to clean the wound and obtain a clean wound surface.
- Ultrasound to promote the release of cellular substances that promote healing.
- Low-intensity pulsedultrasoundenhances palatal mucosawound healingin rats.17
**Based on our findings, we will discuss any additional recommendations that we believe may promote healing with your referring physician
**Additional contemporary approaches may be utilized based on presentation of wound and current evidence to support various techniques.