Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
To advance the knowledge of mathematics and to provide awareness of the value and importance of mathematics in the modern world: by teaching mathematics, by research in mathematics and mathematical pedagogy, and by the communication of this knowledge to our students and the community we serve. Contact the Mathematics Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mathematics Department is dedicated to providing students with the best possible liberal arts education, preparing them for success in graduate school, and careers in government, industry, or education.
- Opportunities to participate in undergraduate research, service learning, and a variety of activities that will enhance your education and prepare you to be successful in your career.
- Close and collaborative atmosphere - classes ranging from 5-25 students per class.
- Learn about today's most relevant areas of mathematical science, including computer science, applied modeling, and statistics.
- Students are prepared as graduate to take the actuarial exams.
- Provisional NY State teaching certification.
- Work out math problems with professors and fellow students in the Math Lab.
Majors & Programs
Undergraduate Minors & Specializations
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us email@example.com or call 800.462.7652.