2014 All High Exhibition
Award winners of the 45th annual All High Exhibition will receive scholarships in the following categories:
- Best in Show: $3,000
- Best Graphic Design: $2,000
- Best Painting: $2,000
- Best Illustration: $2,000
- Best Photograph: $2,000
- Best Print: $2,000
- Best New Media: $2,000
- Best Three Dimensional Work: $2,000
- Honorable Mentions: $1,000
All High scholarship recipients will be encouraged to apply to Daemen College in their senior year. The monetary scholarship will be granted upon admission to Daemen College to be applied for tuition and will be renewed annually provided the student maintains a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher.
Additional cash awards will be provided by The Buffalo Society of Artists and Daemen College.
- Only junior and senior high school student work is eligible.
- All entries must be submitted by their cooperating art teachers - one peice of art work per student - three student entries per teacher.
- Teachers may submit student work February 14th or 15th, 2014 from 3-6pm in the Tower Gallery of the Haberman Gacioch Center for the Visual & Performing Arts located on the campus of Daemen College.
- Work must be from the Fall of 2013 to the present.
- Two-dimensional work is limited to the maximum size of 4' x 4', three-dimensonal work should be no larger than 5 feet in dimension: height, width, or depth.
- All work on paper, including photographs, must be matted securely with backing material.
- All two-dimensional work, including paintings on canvas or panel must be framed and have wire attached for hanging.
- Each work must include a completed three-part gallery tag, fastened to the front of each entry.
Download three-part gallery tag
- Due to the scope of the show and the difficulty in placing a monetary value on the work, Daemen College will not accept responsibility for insuring works against loss or damage.
- All work submitted must remain on exhibition for the duration of the show.
- Submission of work to the exhibition consitutes acceptance of all conditions listed above.
- Work not complying with all of the specifications will not be exhibited.