Bachelor of Science in Art Education
- An Elementary, Middle and Secondary curriculum
- Faculty-supervised practicum placement at each level prior to student teaching
- A balance of in-class learning, in-school observations, student and teacher interactions and teaching opportunities
- Graduates are knowledgeable and skilled in making art, understanding how children learn, and differentiating instructional methods
- A curriculum focusing on personal, social, cognitive and artistic development
- Connections to the strongest arts educators in the region
A Daemen graduate of the Visual Arts Education program will be a caring, dedicated, talented and competent teacher.