- ACC225 Financial Accounting (3)
- ACC226 Managerial Accounting (3)
- ACC311 Intermediate Accounting I (3)
- ACC312 Intermediate Accounting II (3)
- ACC315 Cost Accounting (3)
- ACC318 Income Tax Theory (3)
- ACC415 Advanced Auditing Problems (3)
- ACC420 Auditing (3)
- FIN325 Corporate Finance (3)
- Accounting/Information Systems/Business Administration Elective: 3 credits
- Recommended elective: ACC319 Advanced Income Tax Accounting (3)
TOTAL CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS = 30
Requirements for Completion of the Certificate Program
- A minimum of 18 credits must be completed at Daemen.
- A minimum grade of C earned in all courses, thereby resulting in a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Filing of an Application for Certificate form with the Registrar’s Office in the first week of the final term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) prior to program completion. Forms are available upon request from the Accounting Program Office. NOTE: Participation in the Commencement ceremony is not applicable to certificate candidates.