Human Resource Management Certificate
Consumer Information is available on the Daemen website.
- BA210 Legal Environment of Business (3)*
- BA211 Effective Business Communications (3)
- BA220 Diversity and Cross-Cultural Management (3)
- CA205 Oral & Visual Communication (3)
- MGT208 Principles of Management (3)
- MGT302 Labor Relations (3)
- MGT306 International Management (3)
- MGT312 Human Resource Management (3)
- MGT321 Organizational Behavior and Theory (3)
- MGT410 Seminar in Human Resource Managemeent (3)
- MIS280 Computer Studies and Problem Solving (3)
* Another appropriate course may be substituted with the authorization of the Business Administration Chair
TOTAL CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS = 33 CREDITS
Requirements For Completion Of The Certificate Program:
- A minimum of 18 credits must be completed at Daemen.
- A minimum grade of C earned in all courses, thereby resulting in a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Filing of an Application for Certificate form with the Registrar's Office in the first week of the final term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) prior to program completion. Forms are available upon request from the Business Administration Program Office. NOTE: Participation in the Commencement ceremony is not applicable to certificate candidates.
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us email@example.com or call 800.462.7652.