Health Care Studies Department Faculty
- M.P.H. Master of Public Health, Health Promotion Concentration, San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- B.A. Psychology, State University of New York College at Oswego, Oswego, New York
- New York Institute of Massage, Williamsville, New York, Licensed Massage Therapist
Paulette M. Niewczyk, MPH, PhD - Assistant Professor, Health Care Studies Program
- Ph. D. University at Buffalo, Department of Sociology
- M.P.H. University at Buffalo, School of Public Health
- B.S. Buffalo State College, Psychology
Paulette Niewczyk is an Assistant Professor in the Health Care Studies program at Daemen College. Her publications include works investigating inequalities in health and health care and patterns of disease and disability both locally and nationally. She has been involved in research including: cross-cultural studies of suicide, social, behavioral, environmental and genetic factors that contribute to the high rates of asthma in Western New York, and investigating the functional outcomes of medical rehabilitation.
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.462.7652.