Top Ten Luncheon
Each year the ten students with the highest gpa's in their first year at Daemen are invited to a luncheon to celebrate their excellent academic records. Each student invites a faculty member who the student found inspirational in their success. The President and top Academic Affairs leadership attend to add their congratulations and to acknowledge that part of the Mission Statement that says, "At the heart of Daemen's integrated learning experience is the relationship that can develop between the college's faculty and its students."
This year's Top Ten Freshman had a minimum cumulative gpa of 3.95. They came from 6 different majors (English, Graphic Design, Political Science, Psychology, PA, and PT ).
- Ashley Cheff (4.0) - Pol Science
- Daniel Gertis (4.0) - Eng/Comm
- Abby Lindberg (4.0) - Psych
- Angela Marini (4.0) - Graphic Design
- Brittany Denton (3.97) - Nat Sci/PT
- Jennifer Gaffney (3.97) - PA
- Janelle Legault (3.965) - PA
- Taylor McHenry (3.965) - PA
- Sarah Rohe (3.965) - PA
- Lauren Robel (3.95) - PA