In keeping with Daemen College commitment to environmental sustainability, we encourage you to complete and submit your application online using one of our application listed below.
The application for Fall 2016 will be available on August 9.
Application fee: Free
Daemen College Online Application
Apply by Mail
Application fee: $25
Either application listed below can be used to apply to Daemen College.
Daemen College Printable Undergraduate Application
Daemen College Printable Graduate Application
Common Application Printable Undergraduate Application
Counselor Recommendation Form
Your Checklist for Applying to Daemen College
Apply online or through the mail.
Please have your high school and/or college send an official copy of your transcript to Daemen College Admissions, 4380 Main Street, Amherst, New York 14226. Be sure to include your test scores, if you plan to have them reviewed.
Two letters of recommendation
Please have your guidance counselor complete the recommendation section of the application and submit a letter. A second letter of recommendation is required and may be written by a teacher, coach, employer, volunteer coordinator or another professional who can discuss your qualifications for admission.
Submit your $25 check or money order payable to Daemen College (fee waived for applications submitted online).
Please write an untimed essay of at least 250 words or an untimed graded paper of at least 250 words on a topic of your choice or on one of the options listed. This personal essay helps us become acquainted with you as a person and student, apart from courses, grades, test scores, and other objective data. It will also demonstrate your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself.
- Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
- Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
- A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.
For Test Optional
Standardized test scores are required for Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy and Nursing. Test optional only applies for students who have an 86 or higher grade point average. Please provide transcripts including grade performance and rigor of courses selected, extracurricular activities, class rank, a writing sample and counselor or teacher recommendation. If you do not identify your application as test optional, we will assume you would like your test scores to be considered for your application review.
4380 Main Street
Amherst, New York 14226
A private education is within your reach!
Daemen College is committed to ensuring that all students will receive sufficient financial assistance. Today, more than 96% of full-time undergraduate student population at Daemen receives financial assistance.