Strategic Global Business
STRATEGIC GLOBAL BUSINESS PROGRAM
- Sunday January 4, 2015 – Friday January 16, 2015
- Application Deadline: September 19, 2014
- Payment Deposit Deadline: October 3, 2014 (Download application for instructions)
Overview of the Program
- The Summer Enrichment Program offers a four week intensive residential program at Daemen College located in Amherst, NY. It features courses and lectures presented by our faculty and administrators, evening activities and weekend field trips.
(Managed by the Master of Science in Global Business Program)
- Discussion on Global Economic Trade and Performance – main industries, market interconnection, logistics, partnerships and foreign direct investments.
- Strategic Planning for the Global Market - Competitive orientation and strategies for initial entry, market expansion, and integration of international marketing operations to successfully participate in both emerging markets and regional economic blocs such as APEC, ASEAN, EU, EFTA, NAFTA, MERCOSUR.
- Regional Business in Latin American, North America, Pacific Rim and European Union. The discussion will explore specific geographic region in relation to global business, trade and business environments, economics and cultural marketing.
- Visit to Transnational Companies
- ADDITIONAL CLASSES/TOPICS: American Culture classes.
Professors will present on American topics, history, art and culture. Participants will also tour important local sites and experience how Americans celebrate their heritage.
- Completed Winter Enrichment Program Application.
- A Skype interview to determine the student's English level and their interest in the program.
- Official University transcripts
- Health Insurance: All students enrolled in the program must have comprehensive health insurance as well as proof of inoculation translated into English. Health Insurance will be provided by Daemen College, this is included in the total cost of the program.
Cost of the program
- The total cost is includes food, lodging, events, transportation during the program, seminars, and health insurance. This does not include the cost of international airfare. More information on Winter Enrichment Program Application.