Developing a personal feel for a college is often the most important component in the college decision-making process. It is hard to know what a school is really like until you’ve actually experienced it for yourself. Spending a day at Daemen College will allow you to explore our sophisticated facilities, meet current students and faculty, and discover for yourself all the things that make Daemen College different. Call 716.839.8225 or 800.462.7652 today to schedule your personal campus visit or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Admissions Events
You will have the opportunity to tour campus and learn about the admissions process. Our open houses include a financial aid presentation.
- College Night - Monday, September 18, 2017
- Fall Open House - Saturday, October 14, 2017 or Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Graduate Open House - Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Fall Senior Visit Day - Friday, November 10, 2017
- Scholars Day - Saturday, February 3, 2018
Visits can be scheduled throughout the year and we are often open during local high school holidays!
Student-guided tours are available:
Monday - Friday:
Saturday & Holiday Visits
Tours are also available on select Saturdays and Monday holidays during the academic school year and includes a meeting with an Admissions counselor.