Why Contribute to the Senior Class Giving Campaign?
- To say "Thank You" for your unique Daemen College experience
- To provide for future students
- To enhance the value of your diploma
- To support the immediate needs of Daemen College
Top Ten Reasons to Give
1. To allow Daemen to retain and attract outstanding faculty who are the best within their chosen profession.
2. Annual gifts help the college narrow the financial gap of educating students.
3. Alumni participation rates serve as the measure by which corporations and foundations rate alumni involvement. This is an important consideration for these groups when making major gifts to college and universities.
4. An investment in Daemen College is an investment in every current student and future graduate.
5. College guidebooks such as U.S. News and World Report use alumni giving rates when determining institutional quality ratings. As Daemen's ranking increases, so does the value of your Daemen College/ Rosary Hill degree.
6. Some of the area that depend of annual gifts are: student scholarships, faculty teaching and research and campus technology.
7. To reaffirm your commitment to Daemen College and its mission.
8. It would take an extra endowment of $2,000,000 to offset the Annual Fund or a sizeable tuition increase per student.
9. Over 90 percent of all Daemen students will receive some type of financial assistance this year. Private support is critical to attract and retain the best students.
10. Because one student educated at Daemen College can change the world!
Your donation to the Senior Class Giving Campaign can help the Class of 2013 leave a legacy at Daemen College!