English as a Second Language (ESL)
The Learning Center provides academic coaching to ESL students and speakers of various dialects of English. Students receive assistance in the four modes of language:
Coaching sessions typically focus on:
- Writing skills (organization, grammar and expression)
- Course content material (vocabulary and comprehension)
- Conversation practice (fluency and grammar)
- Targeted study skills to address the unique needs of this population
- Please contact Carol McPhillips at email@example.com to arrange for an ESL coach.
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.462.7652.