Academic Grants & Sponsored Program Services
helping faculty, administrators, and staff to obtain external funding.
The Office of Academic Grants and Sponsored Program Services at Daemen College, a unit within the Office of Academic Affairs, advances academic initiatives, faculty research, institutional initiatives, and community partnerships by helping faculty, staff, and administrators obtain external sources of funding.
Danielle Woodman Kehoe, MS, GPC, CRA
Office of Academic Grants & Sponsored Program Services
Whether you have been awarded numerous grants or have never written a proposal, the Office of Academic Grants and Sponsored Program Services will work with you to assist with proposal preparation. Services include:
- obtaining guidelines from foundations/agencies
- arranging introductions to and meetings with program officers
- assisting with letters of inquiry
- assisting with drafting narratives
- assisting with budget development
- printing and copying proposals
- providing supporting forms and documents
- drafting letters of support
- mailing or transmitting proposals
- assisting with non-financial post-award reporting
For information related to post-award fiscal administration, contact:
Colleen Reddington Brennan, MS
Grants Administration Manager
Daemen students who are interested in financial aid scholarships and grants, please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.
The Academic Grants Office is here to help
The mission of the Office is to facilitate the procurement of external support by assisting faculty, staff, and administrators with identification of private and government funding sources and with development of grant and contract proposals; by documenting and promoting the achievements of those who procure grants; and by facilitating acknowledgement of external support.