Unfortunately, the college can not support every problem that your computer may have. Below is a list - but not limited to - of what we will not support:
- Hardware problems
- Internal: Hard drives, optical drive (CD and DVD), floppy drive, video card, sound card, etc.
- Peripherals: Monitors, printers, scanners, keyboards, mouses, digital still and video cameras, speakers, etc.
- Operating System & Internet Explorer problems
- Problems with application files (word, excel or MP3 files, etc.)
- Drivers related to unsupported hardware
- Mal/spy-ware damage
- Computer games & screen savers
- Other commercial, share and free software that is not class related
For more information regarding what is and is not supported, contact the SMART Squad at email@example.com .
That’s the best way to really get a feel for what Daemen is all about! Daemen is located in suburban Amherst, New York just minutes away from the city of Buffalo. To schedule a weekday individual interview and tour the campus, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.462.7652.