How do I apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa?
If you are currently enrolled at Daemen College and would like to apply for a Canadia tourist visa, please do the following:
- Visit the website of the Canadian Consulate and read the information carefully.
- You must fill out the form online and print it and take it with you. They will not let you in without the form, which will have a scanable bar code on the top.
- You will need to take the following items with you:
- Visa application
- I-94 card
- Form I-20
- Required fees in the appropriate format
- Two (2) passport-sized pictures
- Letter from DSO (International Student Advisor).
- Please submit a written request to either Ann or Sophia at least 2 days before you plan to apply for the visa.