How do I apply for a Canadian Tourist Visa?
If you are currently enrolled at Daemen College and would like to apply for a Canadian tourist visa, please do the following:
- Visit the website of the Canadian Consulate and read the information carefully.
- Please read the application instructions carefully by clicking here.
- You must fill out the form online and print it and mail it to the visa office in NYC. The visa office in Buffalo is CLOSED.
- You must submit the following items according to the visa application and instructions here by mail or in-person:
- Computer-generated barcode page
- Visa application
- I-94 card
- Form I-20
- Required fees in the appropriate format
- Two (2) passport-sized pictures
- Letter from DSO (International Student Advisor).
- Please submit a written request to either Ann or Krista at least 2 days before you plan to apply for the visa.
NOTE: If you are currently in the United States, you must submit your application via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Please follow all instructions on the webpage.