Dr. Charles A. & Marjorie A. Gliozzo Study Abroad Scholarship
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average. We will consider students with a lower GPA, however, preference will be given to students above a 3.0.
- Any matriculated Daemen College student regardless of financial need.
- Enrolled in approved accredited overseas study program or assisting faculty to conduct research.
- International internships are eligible only if it is in tandem with an approved accredited overseas study program.
- When selected, scholarship recipient must express acceptance and appreciation of the award in writing within six weeks of notification of the award to Dr. Charles A. and Mrs. Marjorie A. Gliozzo.
Summer 2015 and Fall 2015: April 2, 2015
Spring 2015 and January 2015: October 15, 2014
Application available here.