How to Apply
In order to determine your eligibility for the Arthur O. Eve H.E.O.P at Daemen College, please submit the following items:
1. HEOP Data Form
2. Documentation of ALL household income for 2014:
- Federal IRS Form 1040 with signatures.
- W-2 Form(s) - A form sent by an employer to the employee and IRS at the end of the year that reports an employees annual wages and taxes withheld.
- 4506T- A tax form distributed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and used to a request a copy of a previously filed tax return. Click here for form if you are not going to file this year
Social Security Documentation - Form used for those receiving Social Security Benefits. Please use the website below to access your benefit information. SocialSecurity.gov.
- Social Service Documentation Form used for those receiving Social Services Benefits. Please use the linked documentation letter. Social Services Documentation
- Unemployment Compensation - money that substitutes for wages paid to recently unemployed workers under a program administered by a government or labor union.
- Disability Payments - A monthly check made to someone who has become disabled and is unable to work.
- Child Support - Court ordered payments to support ones child or children.
- Alimony- Husband or wife's court ordered provision for a spouse after separation or divorce.
- Other income - Any other income not mentioned above.
2. A Copy of your Completed 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid
(FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov Please add Daemen School Code: 002808
3. Two Letters of Recommendation (Teachers, Guidance Counselors, Employers, etc.)
4. A Brief Autobiography, Explaining, "Why a College Education is Important to Me"
Students applying for HEOP students must not apply "test optional" and should include their SAT scores with all of the above information.
Please submit all materials to:
Arthur O. Eve HEOP Office
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14226
(716) 566-7839 (Fax)
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact the Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program at (716) 839-8249.