SUMMER AND FALL 2014:
REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES MUST BE DONE ON LINE ON WEBADVISOR
Registration windows will open for undergraduates based upon class status as defined on the schedule published below. Graduate students may register at any time beginning on Wed., April 2.
Students may register when their registration window opens and anytime thereafter. Once your registration window opens, students may register 24/7.
HOW DO I KNOW HOW MANY CREDITS I HAVE EARNED?
When you run your program evaluation in WebAdvisor, the “Total Combined Credits Earned” is at the top of the evaluation. You can also see credits earned by running your transcript: Log-in WebAdvisor; click on Students; under the Academic Profile section, click on Transcript; select Transcript Type: UNDERGRADUATE; click on SUBMIT. Scroll to the end of the transcript for total credits earned.
REGISTRATION DATES AND TIMES:
·GRADUATE STUDENTS: WINDOW OPENS: 12:01AM, WED., APRIL 2
· SENIORS: defined as students who have already earned 90 or more credits AND
· JUNIORS: defined as students who have already earned 56-89 credits: WINDOW OPENS: 12:01AM, THURS., APRIL 3
· SOPHOMORES WITH:
49 - 55 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 7:00AM - TUES., APRIL 8
43 - 48 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 9:30AM - TUES., APRIL 8
38 - 42 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 12:00NOON-TUES., APRIL 8
32 - 37 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 2:30PM - TUES., APRIL 8
26 - 31 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 5:00PM - TUES., APRIL 8
19 - 25 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 7:00AM- FRI., APRIL 11
16 - 18 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 9:30AM - FRI., APRIL 11
12 - 15 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 12:00NOON - FRI., APRIL 11
4 - 11 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 2:30PM - FRI., APRIL 11
0 - 3 CREDITS ALREADY EARNED: WINDOW OPENS: 5:00PM - FRI., APRIL 11
· UNCLASSIFIED: defined as students who are not enrolled in a program leading to a degree or certificate: WINDOW OPENS: 12:01AM, THURS., APRIL 17
ATTENTION SOPHOMORES AND FRESHMEN:
- On the day when your registration window opens, registration support services will be available by contacting the offices of Academic Advisement and Registrar.
- Students with outstanding Student Accounts are advised to resolve financial issues with the Student Accounts office prior to the opening of your registration window. Regardless of when you registration window opens, the Student Accounts office is open Mon.-Fri., 8:30AM- 4:30PM.
SPECIAL REGISTRATION TIMES/PROCEDURES:
- Daemen Honors Degree Program students, as well as Daemen Athletes, may register the day (12:01AM and anytime thereafter) prior to the opening of the registration window for their class.
- The following departments will handle registration for their students and will inform them accordingly:
- Executive Leadership and Change
- 3rd Year and Professional Phase and Graduate Physical Therapy majors
- 3rd and 4th Year and Graduate Physician Assistant majors
HEOP AND VISION PROGRAM STUDENTS:
Once the student's Education Plan has been approved by the Advisor, the student will meet a member of the HEOP/Vision staff for review and final authorization, thereby enabling them to register on-line using the priority registration schedule referenced above.