While COVID-19 guidelines continue to be ever-changing, we have spent a great deal of time considering a move in plan that will keep density down on campus during this critical time. Please see the calendar below for move-in dates. Your move-in-date is is determined by the Region as outlined by New York State.
We will be sending out details in the future regarding COVID-19 testing, move-in helpers, specific move-in instructions and the check-in form. Part of this move in will include mandatory diagnostic testing for COVID-19 and the antibody test to help us with contact tracing and quarantine if needed.
Housing & Residence Life Communication
- Letter to Incoming New Students regarding density reduction - 6/29
- New Student Move In Information Letter - 6/25
- Letter to Returning Students regarding density reduction - 6/29
- Returning Student Move In Information Letter - 6/25
Housing and Residence Life Timeline
- Roommate Groups due on eRezLife - 7/22
- Roommate Letters distributed - 7/31
- Move-In 8/1 - 9/3
- Classes Begin! - 9/8