With the working adult in mind, flexible class scheduling allows you to earn your degree at night. Classes are a combination of online and on-campus courses that begin at 6 p.m.
Students with an associate degree in business can complete an Accounting B.S. in just 2 years. Students can also earn an Accounting/Professional Accountancy B.S./M.S. in 3 years. The B.S. degree is for students who seek a career in the accounting field but do not wish to pursue the CPA certification. The B.S./M.S. degree is for students wishing to pursue a career in public accounting and meets the new 150-hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam.
- Daemen College has been ranked in the top five nationally on the “25 Best Value Small Colleges for an Accounting Degree” list released by Best Value Schools.
- Our students are given a competitive edge through opportunities that help build their resumes to show not only academic achievement, but experience with actual clients, leadership ability, community service, and international experience.
- All our faculty are CPAs with experience in major accounting firms. They are available to students for additional help outside the classroom.
- All accepted transfer students will receive a merit-based scholarship which is renewed annually.
- Accepted students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher will be nominated to apply for the prestigious Transfer Trustee Scholarship.
- Daemen awards Phi Theta Kappa members a $1,000 scholarship which is renewed annually.
- Transfer students are eligible for financial aid.
Daemen College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
For more information, contact Sharlene Buszka, at (716) 839-8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org