Daemen College has received specialized accreditation for its B.S. Business Administration (all specializations) program through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. View Accreditation Status
The Business Administration degree provides exposure to the total business organization through functional and technical skills-based coursework. Particular emphasis is placed on diversity, ethics, and international issues. The BS in Business Administration/MS in International Business allows students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree within five years.
- Daemen College is the only institution in New York State to be selected as one of the top “50 Best Value Small Colleges” in the U.S. for business administration degrees.
- In addition to learning all facets of business including economics, management, organizational behavior, accounting, marketing, law, and international business—our program prepares you for the most important issues facing business leaders today including, diversity ethics, and global management.
- Available minors in over 50 areas including sustainability, entrepreneurship and many more.
- An emphasis on the development of students’ interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Students work collaboratively with others in a variety of settings that help them contribute positively to their local and international business communities.
- Students may participate in the LEAP (Leadership, Ethics, and Professionalism) Academy to develop and enhance their leadership ability, ethical discernment, and professional attitudes and behavior.
- Specialization-related internship experiences supplement classroom knowledge, build professional interpersonal skills, develop liaisons with the business community, and provide concrete, resume building work experience.
Business students will choose a specialization within one of the following areas:
Corporations, nonprofits, and governments recognize that sustainable practices save money, enhance image, and lead to healthier, economically viable communities. Your project-based experiences locally and globally will give you insight for new approaches and understanding cultural differences while honing your skills at listening, speaking, and taking action.
This program can typically be completed in four years with semesters of 15-18 credits (129 credits total), depending on your previous language experience. The Sustainability major requires an international experience which can be completed during the summer or as part of a semester exchange. Our Global Studies Office can work with you to find a program that best fits your interests and timing.
Business Administration, B.S./International Business, M.S.
To be successful, today’s business professional must approach the marketplace with a global state of mind. Designed to instill a professional mastery of current and emerging international business issues, program participants will obtain the necessary skills to compete in today’s global marketplace. The BS in Business Administration/MS in International Business allows students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree within five years.
Students will be qualified for employment in a wide variety of business careers. Some examples include:
- Corporate Sales Representative
- Market Research Analyst
- Program Manager
- Stadium Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Recruiting Manager
- Benefits Manager
- Corporate Trainer
- Business Consultant
- Financial Analyst
- Retail Manager
- Bank Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Consultant
In addition, a degree in Business Administration prepares students for law school and eventual careers in this field. Many of our students interested in this career path are successfully admitted to law school.
Daemen College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), located 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- B.S. Business Administration
- B.S. Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- B.S. Business Administration - International Management
- B.S. Business Administration - Marketing
- B.S. Business Administration - Sport Management
This organization focuses on integrating department activities with local businesses, including guest speakers, seminars with business leaders, and community projects.
Daemen’s Society for Human Resource Management student chapter provides excellent professional training and exposure while connecting students to a global network of Human Resource professionals.
Free enterprise, capitalism, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional acumen. These are the treasures sought by the Business Club.
Students gain hands-on experience on and off campus with close guidance from well-connected professionals and professors in the sport management field.
“We did everything, said Mizer. We were involved in every pregame event including first pitches, anthem singers, New Era Dream Teams, and other awards and special guests." READ MORE
Specialization Information Sheets
|General Business||Human Resource Management||International Business||Sport Management|
For more information, contact Sharlene Buszka, at (716) 839-8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org