In addition to learning all facets of business including economics, management, organizational behavior, accounting, marketing, law, and international business—our program prepares you for the most important issues facing business leaders today including, diversity ethics, and global management.
To be successful, today’s business professional must approach the marketplace with a global state of mind. Designed to instill a professional mastery of current and emerging international business issues, program participants will obtain the necessary skills to compete in today’s global marketplace. The BS in Business Administration/MS in International Business allows students the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree within five years.
- Available minors in over 50 areas including sustainability, entrepreneurship and many more.
- An emphasis on the development of students’ interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Students work collaboratively with others in a variety of settings that help them contribute positively to their local and international business communities.
- Graduates are qualified to continue their studies in an MBA program, business-related master’s degree, or law school.
- Specialization-related internship experiences supplement classroom knowledge, build professional interpersonal skills, develop liaisons with the business community, and provide concrete, resume building work experience.
Daemen College has received specialized accreditation for its B.S. Business Administration (all specializations) program & M.S. International Business through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
For more information, contact Sharlene Buszka, at (716) 839-8428 or firstname.lastname@example.org