The Business Administration degree with a specialization in marketing provides exposure to the total business organization through functional and technical skills-based coursework. Particular emphasis is placed on diversity, ethics, and international issues. Students in the concentration explore marketing through coursework, experiential projects, internships, and extracurricular activities.
- Courses cover a range of disciplines, including advertising, sales, promotions and digital communication, branding and design, supply chains and distribution, and marketing research and data analysis.
- Marketing at Daemen is professionally driven. Professors are active business professionals who draw from their everyday experiences.
- Students’ ability to think creatively, culturally and ethically is enhanced throughout the program.
- Students apply their skills by creating business plans which develop promotional strategies and financial projections.
- These activities allow students to make marketing decisions which consider every aspect of the business model.
- Students pursued MBA programs or landed jobs in their fields upon graduation. The program offers dual major and minors for those interested in exploring challenging business ventures.
- View Printable Information Sheet
About the Marketing Specialization
Successful internships allow students to apply classroom learning.
- Marketing students have completed internships at successful local and multinational companies including Eric Mower and Associates, Rich Products, UPS, Buffalo Sabres, Channel 7 News, Delaware North, and more.
- Business Trips – students build their marketing skills from interactions with active business professionals.
Marketing career opportunities can be found in the following areas:
Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, New Product Development, Creative Manager, Marketing Communications, Events Manager; Marketing Coordinator, Internet Marketing, Business to Business Marketing, Marketing Advertising Agencies, Customer Service Manager, New Business Development, Retail and Sales Manager, Public Relations, Market Development Manager, International Marketing