Education Program Highlights
As a Daemen education major, you will get field experience in actual classrooms within the Buffalo area, beginning your freshman year—as opposed to junior year in many other programs—giving you more confidence with students and preparation for your career. Small class sizes help facilitate enhanced interaction with faculty members dedicated to teaching excellence and providing personal attention to each student. Education students benefit from using video technology as a powerful assessment tool.
This hands-on approach, combined with small classes and exceptional instruction, has led our combined pass rates on the annual New York State Teacher Certification Examinations to consistently exceed 90%.
Want to learn more?
Complete this form and we will contact you with more information:
Degree Options in Education
- Adolescent Education in Biology (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescent Education in English (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescent Education in French or Spanish (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescent Education in Mathematics (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescent Education in Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Adolescence Special Ed Students with Disabilities Generalist (7-12)
- Master's in Special Education: Childhood Education (Grades 1-6)