Professor Coyle-Lenz has taught at the Center for Executive Leadership and Change (ELC) at Daemen College for 11 years.
Her certifications include the administration of the, FourSight innovation profile and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Index for Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Practices Inventory, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, Skillscope and KEYS to Creativity and Innovation.
In addition to her teaching at Daemen College, she is the President of Prizm Solutions a consulting firm that specializes in organizational development and innovation. Her areas of focus include: Initiating and Leading Change, Creative and Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Fostering Innovation, Building and Living your Brand, and Understanding Stakeholder Needs.
Christina holds an M.B.A. from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management and an M.S. from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at Buffalo State College. Christina is currently a PhD candidate at the University of Buffalo in the department of Economic Geography / International Business & World Trade.
- Margarita Coyne, Adjunct Instructor; B.S., University at Buffalo; M.S., Daemen College.
- Joette Field, Adjunct Instructor; B.S., M.S., SUNY Buffalo State.
- John S. Frederick, Founder and Instructor, Executive Leadership and Change Program; B.S., M.S., SUNY Buffalo State; Ed.D., University at Buffalo.
- Terry Fulcher, Adjunct Instructor; B.S., M.S., Daemen College.
- Steven J. Harvey, Adjunct Instructor; B.S., M.S.Ed., Ph.D., University at Buffalo.
- Arlene Kaukus, Adjunct Instructor; B.A., SUNY Buffalo State; M.S., Case Western Reserve University; M.B.A., University at Buffalo.
- Neil Mussett, Adjunct Instructor, B.A. Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ph.D. (ABD) State University of New York at Buffalo
- Kimberly Pagano, Adjunct Instructor; B.A., Canisius College; M.S., Daemen College.
- Tara Schafer, Adjunct Instructor, B.A., Masters in Executive Leadership and Change, Daemen College
- Danielle A. Weaver, Adjunct Instructor, B.A. St. Lawrence University, M.S. State University College at Buffalo
- Stephen Whitton, Adjunct Instructor; B.A., Haverford College; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Joseph F. Winter, Adjunct Instructor; B.S., Daemen College; M.B.A., Canisius College