Professor Coyle-Lenz has taught at the Center for Executive Leadership and Change (ELC) at Daemen College for 11 years.
Her certifications include the administration of the, FourSight innovation profile and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Index for Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Practices Inventory, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, Skillscope and KEYS to Creativity and Innovation.
In addition to her teaching at Daemen College, she is the President of Prizm Solutions a consulting firm that specializes in organizational development and innovation. Her areas of focus include: Initiating and Leading Change, Creative and Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Fostering Innovation, Building and Living your Brand, and Understanding Stakeholder Needs.
Christina holds an M.B.A. from the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Management and an M.S. from the International Center for Studies in Creativity at Buffalo State College. Christina is currently a PhD candidate at the University of Buffalo in the department of Economic Geography / International Business & World Trade.
- Marc Adler, Adjunct Instructor
- Suzanne Chamberlain, Adjunct Instructor
- Margarita Coyne, Adjunct Instructor
- Dr. John S. Frederick, Adjunct Instructor
- Terry Fulcher, Adjunct Instructor
- Dr. Steven J. Harvey Adjunct Instructor
- Arlene Kaukus, Adjunct Instructor
- Dr. Susan M. Marchione Adjunct Instructor
- Dr. Lisa Napora, Adjunct Instructor
- Kimberly Pagano, Adjunct Instructor
- Joseph Winter, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Dr. Stephen Whitton, Adjunct Instructor