Scholarships are available for first time, matriculated students in the Executive Leadership and Change program. These scholarships are merit and need based.
Interested students should submit an application and essay to a committee of the graduate faculty of this program. These one-year scholarships will be prorated between the student’s first two semesters.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships, students must meet the following requirements:
- Student must be newly admitted to the Executive Leadership and Change (ELC) program.
- Student must be registered for a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester.
- Student must submit their application to the Executive Director of the ELC program by the following dates:
- August 15 for Fall Semester
- December 10 for Spring Semester
- Student must submit the scholarship application (link below) and an essay on the topic of, “As a graduate of the Executive Leadership and Change program, I will be better prepared to....” The essay should be no more than two pages, typewritten, 12 point font with one inch margins at the top, bottom and both sides.
Download the Scholarship Application Form.
Contact the departmental office for more information.