The History & Political Science major is a unique, interdisciplinary degree program that combines coursework in History and Political Science. In addition to the degree in History & Political Science, we also offer Adolescent Education in Social Studies as well as an Environmental Studies Specialization for students pursuing a career in the area of environmental policy.
Political Science Program Highlights
- A focus on critical thinking, problem-solving, and research and writing skills that prepare students to succeed in the workforce or pursue advanced graduate training in political science
- Students work directly with faculty members committed to teaching excellence and preparing you for your future.
- A capstone senior thesis requirement gives students the opportunity to choose and research a topic of interest in depth, integrating acquired knowledge and skills.
- All students complete an internship or cooperative learning experience to apply knowledge and skills outside of an academic setting. Many internships can be found within the Buffalo area.
- Pre-law studies offers a structured bundling of courses in preparation for law school.
Want to learn more?
Complete this form and we will contact you with more information: