Career Services will help you to:
- Define career goals & create an Individualized Career Action Plan (iCap)
- Activate your Handshake account to search internship & job opportunities
- Understand your skills & interests utilizing My Next Move
- Build & refine your Resume, Cover Letter & References
- Practice your interview skills through Mock Interview
- Research and apply to Graduate School Programs
- Connect with employers at Career Networking Events hosted on campus
For more information, head to our resources page!
Location: Wick Center - 2nd Floor Find us on Campus
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Drop-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Drop-in hours are quick sessions that last 15 minutes or less and can answer your questions about anything related to academic major, careers, resume review, internships, iCAP and personality assessments.
Career Services has switched to Handshake, the leading career platform used at over 400 schools by more than 200K employers. Receive personal recommendations based on your interests, skills, major, location preferences, and search history. With representation from 100% of the Fortune 500, discover and favorite jobs at top financial institutions, cutting edge tech companies, leading design and marketing agencies, and nonprofits saving the world. Login today to complete your profile and put your best self forward to employers. And, be sure to download Handshake Mobile (iOS) to discover jobs on the go and to stay on track with reminders for application deadlines and direct messages from employers. Finding a job and building a career can be daunting, but Handshake is here to help find a job, build a meaningful career and meet your potential.