IMPORTANT: Students need a Form I-20 to obtain an F-1 student visa or status. The following information carefully explains how to receive your Form I-20. Please read it and follow the directions completely to avoid delays in getting your I-20. If you have any questions, please contact Ann Robinson at

Reprinted with permission of IETS