Steps to Study Abroad
1. Research your options. Explore the links below to see our partner providers:
2. Visit the Global Programs Office (DS 245) during drop-in hours: Tuesdays 10a-12p and Fridays 1p-3p. Or attend one of our "How to Study Abroad" workshops.
3. Apply for or renew your passport.
4. Apply for your program.
5. Research scholarship options and discuss your finances with the Financial Aid office (DS 111).
6. Get approval for courses from your academic advisor and/or the Core Director.
7. Attend pre-departure orientation.
8. See the world!