Meet with the Director of Financial Aid to review the financial aid process including the FAFSA. Parents/guardians and students are welcome.
Topics to be covered include:
- The Financial Aid timeline
- Understanding your award package
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Scholarships, Grants and Loans
- Athletic Scholarships and Visual and performing Arts Scholarships
- Q&A after the presentation
- Admissions counselors will be there for individual discussions
For more information please contact the Admissions Office: 716-839-8225 / 800-462-7652 or email@example.com.