Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Advance your nursing education for career mobility.
Daemen College Offers Nursing Students:
- Scholarship opportunities
- Part time options
- Flexible schedules for working adults
- Night and evening classes
Daemen College Offers Several Nursing Degree Options:
- Nursing, B.S. (1+2+1 Partner Program)
- RN to BS (for RNs with Associate Degree)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Masters of Science in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Masters of Science in Nursing Education
- Masters of Science in Nursing Executive Leadership
- Certificate Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Executive Leadership
- Post-Master Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master Nursing Education
Schedule of Event:
7:00 p.m. - Registration and Welcome in Rosary Hall
7:15 p.m. - Breakout sessions
Light Refreshments will be served.
Call 716-839-8225 or 800-462-7652 for more information.
For more information please contact the Nursing Department at 716-839-8387 or the Office of Admissions at 716-839-8225/800-462-7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.