Thursday, Jan. 9, 2020
Advance your nursing education for career mobility.
Daemen College Offers Nursing Students:
- Scholarship opportunities
- Part-time options
- Flexible schedules for working adults
- Night and evening classes
Daemen College Offers Several Nursing Degree Options:
- Nursing, B.S. (1+2+1 Partner Program)
- RN to BS (for RNs with Associate Degree)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master's of Science in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master's of Science in Nursing Education
- Master's of Science in Nursing Executive Leadership
- Certificate Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Nursing Executive Leadership
- Post-Master Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master Nursing Education
Schedule of Event:
- 7 p.m. - Registration and welcome in Rosary Hall
- 7:15 p.m. - Breakout sessions
Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, please contact the Daemen Nursing Department at 716-839-8387, or the Office of Admissions at 716-839-8225, 800-462-7652, or firstname.lastname@example.org.