Begin the college search process at the Daemen College Open House. You will have the opportunity to tour campus and learn about the admissions process. Our open houses include a financial aid presentation.
Schedule of the Day
Research & Information Commons Lobby
8:45 - 9:45am
Financial Aid Session: An Affordable Education
Admissions Process of Juniors
Admissions Process for Seniors
Transfer Panel & Discussion
10:00 - 10:45am
Welcome to Daemen
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- President of the College
- Daemen Student Panel
11:00 - 11:45am
Academic Break-out Sessions
Faculty members will give presentations about their programs and share graduate success stories. After the presentations, faculty members will stick around to answer any of your questions. Feel free to visit more than one department!
12:00 - 1:00pm
Academic Department, Student Services, and Student Organizations Reception
- Meet faculty members and current students.
- Explore the many academic opportunities available to students at Daemen.
- Student Service Offices will be on hand to answer your questions about housing, orientation, internships and more!
- Meet campus representatives from Daemen’s many clubs and organizations, plus special student performances.
- Plus meet your Admissions Counselor who will personally explain and help you through Daemen's admissions process.
Specialized Transfer Track
- Transfer Reception: Mingle with current transfer students and the transfer team
- Schedule personal interview with our transfer team:
- Bring unofficial transcript and receive a credit evaluation
- On the Spot Admission Decisions
Financial Aid Presentation
Campus Tours will be available throughout the day. Student Tour Guides will highlight main buildings on campus, including residence halls and classrooms.
The Admissions Center available from 11:00am - 1:00pm
The Campus Bookstore and the Center for Veterans open throughout the event!
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office: 716-839-8225 / 800-462-7652 or email@example.com.