Join us for an upcoming Wildcat Friday!
- Take a tour of campus with a student Tour Guide. Cool down and enjoy an ice cream sundae after your tour.
- Attend a group information session with Admissions Representative.
- Learn about the admission process and scholarships.
- Hear from current Daemen students about their experiences.
Visiting from outside the area? Take time to explore Western New York while you're in town.
- Taste of Buffalo - July 7th & July 8th - The Taste of Buffalo is the largest 2-day festival in the United States and one of New York State's signature events. It is a weekend festival filled with great food and entertainment, located in the heart of Downtown Buffalo.
- The Italian Heritage Festival - July 12th - 15th - The fest will include local entertainment, bocce, Italian Idol contest, cultural demonstrations, crafts, kids activities, Miss Italian Festival, grape stomping contests, Sicilian puppet shows, and of course plenty of food!
- Canalside Auto and Boat Show - August 3rd - 5th - The Annual Canalside Auto and Boat Show is a FREE show featuring new vehicles, boats, RV’s, trailers and more. Boats will be on display in the water as well as on land.
- Eden Corn Festival - August 5th - 8th - The Eden Corn Festival is one of the largest and longest-running festivals in Western New York, featuring amusement rides, games and food stands.
- The Erie County Fair - August 8th - 19th - Located in historic Hamburg, NY, The Erie County Fair is the largest county fair in New York! Enjoy music & performances, rides, special buildings & attractions, shopping, food & drinks!
Other Area Attractions