A Daemen education emphasizes intellectual rigor, professional experience, and service in the global community.
- 97% of graduates said they were satisfied with their overall Daemen experience
- The average incoming student has a 91 GPA and 1145 SAT
- Students come from New York, 30 states and many other countries
- Physician Assistant students have an overall pass rate of 99.8% on the NCCPA Certification Exam (PANCE), scoring higher than the national mean
- Doctor of Physical Therapy students consistently exceed both state and national averages on the National Physical Therapy Examination with an ultimate pass rate of 100%
- Daemen is a Military Friendly School ®
- Amherst located just outside Buffalo, New York has been ranked as one of the safest cities in America