Be a part of our Alumni Art Show
Join your fellow art graduates in our Alumni Art Show! Daemen College/Rosary Hill College has a rich history of artists. We are looking to display art from every generation. If you are interested in showing your design, illustration, animation, or applied arts work in the gallery at the celebration, contact us.
- All artwork must be delivered or mailed to the Tower Gallery at the Haberman Gacioch Arts Center. The artist is responsible for postage/fees.
- Final selection of works will be decided by the Alumni Art Show Committee at the discretion of the College.
- Each graduate may submit up to four (4) pieces. Please note that due to volume not all pieces may be displayed.
- Two-dimensional work is limited to the maximum size of 4' x 4', three-dimensional work should be no larger than 5 feet in dimension: height, width, or depth.
- All work on paper, including photographs, must be matted securely with backing material.
- All two-dimensional work, including paintings on canvas or panel must be framed and have wire attached for hanging.
- Due to the scope of the show and the difficulty in placing a monetary value on the work, Daemen College will not accept responsibility for insuring works against loss or damage.
- Each work must include a completed gallery tag (one is provided in this mailing), fastened to the front of each entry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding submissions and art work drop off or event details.