You're a Wildcat! Congratulations!
To make it truly official, we need a picture of you so we can get you your ID card! Below, you'll find our steps and guidelines for your image.
Step 1: Log into mydaemen
- In order for our system to recognize it's actually you, you have to be signed into your mydaemen account. (Please do not confuse this with your Daemen Connections account that you used for admission to the College)
- If you have NOT signed in yet to your mydaemen account and received your @daemen.edu email, please go to this link in order to gain access to your new account!
- After you have signed in - Click on the 'E-mail' option on the left hand menu and accept your new e-mail account.
- Please note the following guidelines for your Daemen ID Photo:
- Must be in JPG, PNG, TIF, or BMP format
- Less than 3MB in size
- In color
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis
- No hat or head coverings unless it's for a religious purpose