2020 Welcome Back Week & Move In Weekend
Download the comprehensive "New Student Welcome Guide" for information for both commuters and residents (guide will be available August 2020).
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Check-In/Move-in for New First-Year & Transfer Resident Students Only (Wick Center, Lobby)
Download the "Information for New Students" Guide for details on the move-in process.(Available in August)
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Check-In/Move-in for returning Resident Students Only (Wick Center, Lobby)
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Hospitality Room & Boxed Lunch for New Students and Families (Wick Center, The Wildcat Den)
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Fall Class Registration (Admissions Office, Rosary Hall)
- If you have not yet received a fall schedule, please go to the Admissions Office in Rosary Hall to begin your registration process.
- Fall Class Schedule Changes (Academic Advisement, Research & Information Commons)
- For students who have already received a fall schedule, but need to make some adjustments.
- New Students line up for Convocation Ceremony (Wick Center, Back Patio, near the tent)
- Students should wear business attire: Khakis, Polo Shirt, Button down shirt, sun dresses are acceptable attire
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Convocation Ceremony for new students & families (Wick Center, Dining Room)
- A reception for families and students to follow
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Meal Plan begins for resident students - Dinner (Wick Center, the Den)
- Do not forget your student ID; you will not be able to enter the dining hall without one.
6:45 pm - 7:45 pm
- New Resident Student Meeting (Schenck Hall, Room 107)
- All new resident students are to attend this mandatory meeting with the Housing & Residence Life staff.
- Welcome Back Party (Wick Center side yard)
- Free for all Daemen students.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2020
12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
- New First-Year Commuter Students - Check-In (Wick Center, Lobby)
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- First-Year Student Meetings:
- The First-year meetings are required of all students who have not previously attended a college full-time.
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Evening Event TBA (Wick Center, Social room)
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2020
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Labor Day Picnic (Wick Center Side Lawn )
- Resident students are to attend this mandatory meeting with their Resident Assistants. Students should go to the lounge on their corresponding residence hall floor.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2020
First day of classes! Good luck!
Download the comprehensive "New Student Welcome Guide" . Available August 2020
Feel free to contact us!
Do you have a question that was not answered above? Feel free to contact the Office of Student Affairs at 716-839-8200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.